Monday, November 7, 2011

Aloha Roger!


In college, you meet so many people and there are those that have an impact on your lives forever.  This is true with my husband's fraternity brother, Roger.  He is one of the nicest and funniest guys you will meet.  He has been working as head chef in various hotels and restaurants in Palm Springs for many years, but in the middle of September learned that he was going to be relocating to a new chef job in Kauai! When I heard this I knew we had to get the gang together to throw a going away party.  I had only 3 days to put the shindig together, but it was so much fun seeing everyone and saying "Aloha" to a good friend!



Lindi at Love the Day, saved the day with beautiful printables that were a perfect touch for the gathering.  I kept the desserts simple with homemade cupcakes, candy, and cookies. 

The plates and napkins came from Party City.  I really liked the colors on them. 








Roger and my husband Neil. 

We love ya Rog and now we definitely have an excuse for a trip out to Kauai!  Good luck our friend!  Aloha!

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its very nice informative post. thanks for the post. BlackOak Techinical Productions

    ReplyDelete